To do this right-click on the chart to bring up the context menu. Select View as PNG, and the image will appear on top of the chart. You can then save or copy the image. See the below demo. We also have download pdf and download svg. If you would like more robust export options, follow the links below to our docs.
Articles in this section
- How does ZingChart render charts in the browser?
- What browsers is ZingChart compatible with?
- How do I render a chart in SVG or Canvas?
- Does ZingChart support chart rendering in Flash?
- Does ZingChart support chart rendering in VML?
- How do I export a chart as a static image?
- For server-side export, how do I change the server from ZingChart to mine?
- Can I export a chart on the client-side, i.e., within the browser?
- How do I use PhantomJS to generate static chart images?
- Can I use Node.js to export chart images?