Yes. We support VML chart rendering for legacy IE browsers, i.e., Internet Explorer 8 and older. Note that the charts will automatically be rendered in VML, so explicitly setting the output in the render method is not required.
Articles in this section
- How does ZingChart render charts in the browser?
- What browsers is ZingChart compatible with?
- How do I render a chart in SVG or Canvas?
- Does ZingChart support chart rendering in Flash?
- Does ZingChart support chart rendering in VML?
- How do I export a chart as a static image?
- For server-side export, how do I change the server from ZingChart to mine?
- Can I export a chart on the client-side, i.e., within the browser?
- How do I use PhantomJS to generate static chart images?
- Can I use Node.js to export chart images?