We stopped supporting our Flash build for most of our users in 2012. We currently offer HTML5 charts (SVG and Canvas) only, as well as VML for our legacy IE users. For further questions, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How does ZingChart render charts in the browser?
- What browsers is ZingChart compatible with?
- How do I render a chart in SVG or Canvas?
- Does ZingChart support chart rendering in Flash?
- Does ZingChart support chart rendering in VML?
- How do I export a chart as a static image?
- For server-side export, how do I change the server from ZingChart to mine?
- Can I export a chart on the client-side, i.e., within the browser?
- How do I use PhantomJS to generate static chart images?
- Can I use Node.js to export chart images?