See the Buy page for a breakdown of the license types and support hours we offer. License keys are generally distributed by domain. (Users that require domain anonymity would need to buy an Enterprise or Universal license.) That means that all charts that appear under that domain will be unbranded (no watermark or context menu item). Licensed users also receive higher priority on support, and they provide us the insight and means to continue improving and developing our charting library.
Articles in this section
- What license is the best fit for my project?
- Why should I buy a ZingChart license?
- Does ZingChart offer licenses by product or developer?
- What do I receive with a paid ZingChart license?
- Are product upgrades included with a license?
- I downloaded the free, branded version of ZingChart. How long does the trial last?
- Why do you need our domain name(s) to buy a license?
- I bought a license, but the watermark still appears. What do I do?
- I’m a bootstrapped startup, educational institute, or non-profit. Do you offer discounts?
- I’m a student. Can I use ZingChart for a school project?