You can display time series data by setting your scale values to a timestamp in Unix time (in milliseconds) and adding the "transform" object to the scale. Check out this demo that sets the step size to be the number of milliseconds in a week.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a graph with a timeline?
- How do you display time-series data on charts by the week?
- How would I display the local time on my chart's x-axis and in the value boxes?
- What options are there for users to select time periods?
- If my server is in UTC +9:30, how should I set the "timezone" attribute ?
- Does ZingChart support daylight saving time?
- Can we use disjointed (non-linear) time-series data in a chart?
- How do I format dates (time-series values)?
- How do I get the X-axis to display dates?