ZingChart allows you to leverage graphs on top of other graphs, graphs inside tooltips, graphs inside modals, more often than not we can do it. Take note that this chart does not actually use the "piano" chart type -- it instead uses stacked bar charts the achieve similar results.
Articles in this section
- I'm looking for a mixed chart with a ___ (line) chart and ___ (bar) chart.
- Can you combine a piano (heat map) and bubble chart and see the bubbles?
- In a mixed chart, how do you adjust the z-index?
- Is it possible to have a double Y-axis mixed graph?
- Is it possible to combine multiple charts into a dashboard with ZingChart?